They took 24 days to ship my order and it was incomplete. I could not reach them by phone so I filed a complaint with my credit card company.

When I finally got hold of MyOTC by phone I was told that my card would be refunded for the product that was not shipped. They gave no transaction number or confirmation email. Unfortunately I just trusted them and waited for the refund.

My credit card statement arrived, showing no refund. I called MyOTC and spoke to Sam, who said that my refund was now being refused. I'm now trying to get my credit card company to re-open the case, but it may be too late for action by them. I was duped!

Find a reputable company to order from, even if it costs you a few more dollars. Dealing with MyOTC is not worth the hassle, money, or wait.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1210821

My OTC sent me one container of refillable soap. I ordered a case of six.

I been sent them the print screen of the order.

Their phone number (which I had to google) says voice mail is fail then hangs up.

They replied by email telling me that it was a "glitch" and sorry they couldn't help me.

Are you serious? Won't respond to my follow up emails.

No phone number. A COMPLETE SCAM.

THESE PEOPLE BELONG IN JAIL. DO NOTNORDER FROM THEM AT ALL COSTS.

Seattle, Washington, United States #632362

This company is a SCAM!!!! Ordered products through them over a month ago and never received order.

Called often and they always said its being shipped out. Well still nothing.

Scam company!!!! Dont waste your time or money.